Impey & Company specialise in the marketing, for sale or to let, of industrial, office and retail premises in the south Manchester and Stockport areas.
The practice has been established over 40 years, with a proven track record of achieving the best possible results.
Marketing of industrial and commercial property is a specialised operation and whilst the usual marketing tools of boards, particulars and mailing operations are undertaken, our approach is far more sophisticated.
The use of the web site, internet and direct emailing operations are now critical for the success of the marketing campaign.
Due to our areas of activity and experience, Impey & Company are able to match potential occupiers with suitable properties.
Key marketing functions include:
- Provision of marketing boarding containing description of premises
- Preparation of detailed marketing particulars incorporating full property specification
- Provision of photographs
- Full listing on Impey & Company web site
- Traditional hard copy mailing to occupiers, local businesses etc
- Undertaking of PDF emailing to relevant mailing lists
- Provision of specialised mailing lists as required
- PDF mailing of property lists to professionals including accountants, solicitors etc
- PDF mailing to other commercial agents both local and nationwide
As marketing continues, Impey & Company will provide full feedback including enquiry levels generated and specific hits received on the property web site.
Once a suitable purchaser or tenant has been found, Impey & Company will then undertake full negotiations. We will assist suitability of the purchaser or tenant, checking finance arrangements if appropriate and will issue clear instructions to solicitors introducing a timescale agreed between the parties for the transaction. Impey & Company will then monitor the progress of the sale or letting as necessary, providing updates and dealing with problems should they arise.
Impey & Company’s property knowledge provides full guidance during the process to ensure a speedy conclusion.